As well as focussing on design team life all the advice offered is also reinterpreted to make it applicable to blogging-life and even 'real'-life as well so join me for what I hope is a series to get people talking!
- So you want to be on a Design Team? :: Understanding your own motives, considering why you want to be on a DT.
- Balancing expectations :: Discovering what's required of DT members; assessing your willingness and availability.
- Shaping-up for Selection :: Finding your niche; preparing your application; building your confidence.
- Raising your creative game:: Taking better photos; improving your presentation; tackling new skills.
- Finding out about Design Team opportunities :: Where to find DT calls; getting on the grapevine; keeping up-to-date on vacancies.
- Making it work for you :: Capitalising on your DT experience; making the most of the opportunity; preserving your sanity; preventing grudges!
- Moving on, branching out, going around :: Looking beyond DT life; focussing your creative energies elsewhere; seeking satisfying alternatives.
- What did I miss? :: Rounding up; answering questions; tying up loose ends.