I should probably begin my summary of this month's noteable numbers with a mention of the clocks going forward one hour last night [and then subsequent counting up of all the clocks in the house to check they've all been changed] and also ... the number of Easter eggs consumed so far: but that's only 2 tiny ones.
So if you're in a sleep-deprived and/or chocolate-induced, stupor today ... just sit back and do a spot of gentle number crunching with me and the Pinterest board containing everyone else's contributions so far.
Starting with ...
5 = the number of posts I've published, so far, in my Push-Up Bra Blogging series. [If you missed any, catch the full list here.] And there's 8 left to go over a total of 6 weeks.
3 = the number of special guest posts scheduled. 1 already published with the remaining 2 to come in the next fortnight.
£500 = the fund raising target I've set over on my Just Giving page where I'm hoping to convert the free content of the e-course ... into support for the Save the Children fund.
29% = how much of my target has been reached ... so far. [I took the screenshot on Friday 29th but it's gone up since then. Hurrah!]
could you - my ever-faithful Month in Numbers bloggers help me out too?
- If I pin your MinN post today [or over the coming month] would you consider making a small donation? £1 / $1 / 1Euro ... just a token ... to help me on my way? Please?
- If you're in the UK you can text the code PUBB88 plus £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070.
- However ... anyone from anywhere can donate online via card / Paypal. THANK YOU!!
30 = the number of packets of Roast Beef Monster Munch I completed since January. [Note how I chose the word 'completed' over the more honest 'greedily inhaled'? That's my inner spin-doctor at work there.]
If you remember my January Month in Numbers post you'll recall how I was gifted a full box of the snacks on my birthday and now all that's left is ... an empty box plus the scrapbook page I made about them!
In my defence I didn't eat all 30 on my own. I did share [some of] them with James.
[Which isn't the same as saying 'I didn't want to eat all 30' or I couldn't have managed to eat all 30'. I easily could have! And then some!]
8 = the number of us who travelled to a cottage high up on the North Yorkshire dales for 3 [and a bit] days of food, fun and crafting.
Here's one of the views we had:
|The sky over Wharfedale [I think][I know it's the sky. It's the Wharfedale bit I'm not sure on.]|
|My place at the table. Sticky tape, scissors, tea. The essentials.|
But, even if we'd had time to try to get that pesky sky pieced together ... we'd never actually have been able to have dropped all 500 pieces in place because ....
"Min 8 pieces missing" = the warning note left on the box by previous guests:
[And, no, we had not stolen any to use on our craft projects!]
3 out of 5 = the number of Saturdays in the month which I spent crafting with [give or take a few] the same set of friends.
- The first was at the cottage then,
- 7 days later we met again for the crop ...
- then 14 days after that we met up again for a workshop.
14 = the number of us gathered to learn Kate Crane-style art journaling at a workshop. Which, appropriately enough, was taught by ... Kate Crane. [It really would have been rude if anyone else taught Kate Crane style journaling wouldn't it?]
|I think we're all in this photo [except me behind the camera].|
- Kate managed to safely travel up to us despite all the snowfall in her town
- Susan - who travelled down from Scotland over 2 days made it in one piece too!
- ... there was a lovely homemade lunch courtesy of the workshop organiser [and my friend] 3DJean .... and ...
- ... I only got ink on the things I intended to get ink on!
12:53 - 13:53 = the very specific time slot during which I could anticipate the delivery of a lovely new top!
I wonder if he gets a bonus?
OK then ... if you're just happy to read along ... thanks! I hope it was mildly diverting for you. But ... if you're joining in then it's now over to you ... usual rules apply:
If you write a post and want to leave a link for myself and others to visit and/or pin please bear in mind the shared aspect.
- When you swing by my blog to drop off a link to your Month in Numbers post - please leave a comment for me while you're there. Not because I'm needy ... but because it feels fair. Reciprocal.
- Please link to my blog in your post. As much as I'd like to think that everyone who reads your blog already knows what 'My Month in Numbers' means... the truth is, they don't. So unless you explain where the idea comes from and how your readers can join you in doing the same next month, they are none the wiser.
- Please take time at some point in the month to visit and comment on a few of the other posts too.
I've been working on something both fun and Month in Numbers-related recently which I hope to be able to share before next month's round-up .... so watch this space ...
Until then, happy April to you. If there's any fooling going on may you always be the fool-er and not the fool-ee.