So ... lists.
Have you made one, or more, yet?
Actually, there's [at least] two types of list we're scribbling on at this time of year isn't there?
- the "Things he/she/it might like. Hopefully. Please let them like it. Well, they're getting it anyway' list ...
- and the 'Things I'd like to receive thankyouverymuch. After all I have been especially good this year. Honestly. Ask anyone' type list.
Have you had your eye on something in the shop but not got around to treating yourself to it?
- well, you could either simply treat yourself now ... while there's 1/4 off the usual price ...
- why not [subtly ... of course] send someone a link to what you'd like suggesting [in the nicest possible way] that they grab it for you while there's 25% off?
- The code they'll need to use [the one on the poster above ^^] is also clearly marked at the top of my shop, under the title banner if they forget.
- I promise I'll keep it secret and not tell you that they've treated you ... and I can even leave off any shop branding from the envelope if they mention it in the 'Note to Seller' box. Just don't you go opening any parcels not addressed to you! ;-)
Do you need to pick up a few affordable-but-creative stocking fillers or Secret Santa- type gifts for crafty friends?
- How about a pack of Fabricky Bits for the sale price of £3.75! [usual price £5]
- Or even a lucky-dip pack of vintage papers? The Serendipity packs will be a silly price of [something like] £2.63 ish!
Or maybe you're taking part in some kind of festive crafting yourself, in which case ...
- there are full size packs of Christmas and winter themed Plundered Pages in stock and in the sale too [all large Plundered Pages will be £9.00 during the sale]:
OK then, I'll leave you now so you can go have a browse!
- you've only got until I finish my Sunday lunch [2pm Sunday 25th November 2012] to place you orders.
- you must enter the code THANKSANTS when prompted at the checkout to receive the discount.
- Then, as usual, I'll have them in the post to you within 1-2 working days.
See you soon
[p.s: I will add in a free gift to the first person who - in the Note to Seller box of their order - correctly mentions/guesses where I got the term 'thanks ants' from! I'll announce it on my Facebook page and Twitter if/when someone gets it!]