If, for any reason, you haven't got enough things to keep track of this month [Did I put the right tag on the right gift? How many hours a day can I remain horizontal? Does a diet of little sausages wrapped in bacon, Christmas pudding and sherry with a slice of orange cover all the necessary food groups?] ... here's what I'll also be counting up this month ... are you joining me?
I must admit that the first question has been influenced by my annual obsession with the Christmas24 channel.
For 10 months of the year I like to tell myself I have sophisticated cultural tastes.
Then, any day of the week, any time of day during November and December you can find me glued to cheesy and marvellous made-for-TV festive films!
So I'll be fascinated to find out which of you share my fetish ... and which of you need your hearts de-frosting. ;-)
At the end of the month [or whenever you get chance afterwards] you can:
- combine your responses to this this with your usual full Month in Numbers post
- OR just join in with your responses to these shorter prompts alone
- you can respond in a blog post / an Instagram / a tweet / OR simply in a comment on my Month in Numbers post [a link back to my blog somewhere would be lovely if you do blog it.]
- OR ... join in with your response on my Facebook page
- OR ... any other creative way I haven't thought of!
- then - if it's 'pinnable' I'll pin it to the My Month in Numbers Pinterest board.
You can then check back at the end of December [and on into January] to compare notes with the others who've joined in, and once again we can connect with the familiarities and marvel at our unique differences!