Tuesday 23 May 2017

Notes from the Notebook: Into Morning.


Hello you.

I've dipped into my notebook archive and plucked out something simple for today, something uplifting; literally.

Detail of an old art journal page of mine.

Notes from:
Tuesday 13 January 2015, 8.10am


As we drove back into darkness, towards work, dozens, hundreds, of birds overhead were heading in the opposite direction.



Imagine being able to up and leave like that; saying “Sod this darkness, I’m off to find the light.”



Imagine being able to fly into morning.




***
Julie x
Keep in touch here on the blog or through any of my online homes:




https://uk.pinterest.com/notesonpaper/notes-from-the-notebook/

1 comment:

  1. Hope all your notes brought you joy and laughter....Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.