First things first ... Happy New Year to you!
Welcome he first Communal Count of 2014; I know those of us who've joined in with this number-based way of comparing our everyday lives have discovered some interesting similarities ... and differences over the last 6 months since it began ... so I've decided to keep it going for now.
If you're new to the Communal Count [maybe you've made resolution to join in My Month in Numbers throughout 2014] then well done you - you've made a winning start. You're here. I'm here. All you need to do now is take note of what we're going to calculate during January then share the results at the end of the month ... so here's what we're looking out for:
What do you think? I like to try to mix a broad question with a specific one so you can choose which suits you best. Join in with one or both ... I really don't mind! Then ....
- combine your responses to this this with your usual full Month in Numbers post
- OR just join in with your responses to these shorter prompts alone
- you can respond in a blog post / an Instagram / a tweet / OR simply in a comment on my Month in Numbers post [a link back to my blog somewhere would be lovely if you do blog it.]
- OR ... join in with your response on my Facebook page
- OR ... any other creative way I haven't thought of!
- then - if it's 'pinnable' I'll pin it to the My Month in Numbers Pinterest board.
For now I'll leave you to your loaf pricing and new thing trying ... and I'll see you soon.