Hi, hi, hi.
You know how I love serendipity and believe you get what you give? Well, earlier in the week - as I was absorbed with the Fabricky Bits kits I was launching in my shop - I was a little bit taken aback with a particularly exciting example of it. And I get to share it with one of you too!
After [somehow] discovering an art journaling post of mine, where I happened to mention which catalogue I'd cut up for my page, the UK PR firm for the Gudrun Sjoden clothing brand [whose catalogue I'd abused] approached me to ask if I'd like one of their scarves.
Well ... errrmmm ... of course I would!
I've been a fan of the brand for many years, I've been pinning their dresses to Pinterest since I started there, I blogged about the brand - of my own accord - for The Copy & Paste Project 2 years ago, and I've been wearing my only Gudrun Sjoden pieces - a Christmas gift of hat + fingerless gloves - every Winter for around the last decade!
But, I pondered for a while before screaming 'YES!' as ... well ... you rarely get nothing for nothing do you? So I double-checked for strings-attached ...found none ... and once I was convinced it was a genuine offer ... I accepted**.
And here I am wearing it:
Here's the one I'll be sending to a randomly selected winner next week:
Or maybe you'd like it to give away as a gift yourself?
Whatever ... here's what you need to know ...
GIVE AWAY DETAILS:
- Simply comment on this post making it clear you'd like me to package this up and mail it your way.
- Make sure you are logged into an account which links me back to a way to contact you if you win;
- If you must post as 'Anonymous' you'll need to leave an email address or external link where I can contact you;
- I will use an online random number generator to select a winner form the comments.
- I will announce the winner ASAP here on my blog, via Twitter and my Facebook page.
- If I can't get in touch, or don't hear back from the winner, within 3 days, I'll select another.
- I will be paying all postage costs personally + will post it out within the week ending 21st Sept.
If you'd like to spread the word to any friends you think would like the scarf, you're welcome to share the giveaway via social media.
Best of luck to you ... now go leave a comment!
I was sent one Gudrun Sjoden scarf for myself and another to give away here. There were no conditions set by the PR company and they requested no review of the products nor links to their site etc whatsoever.
Any opinions, excitement, gushiness and excessive adjectives expressed in this post are entirely my own and come from a genuine delight at having [a] a new scarf from a brand I've coveted for years and [b] the chance to share the treat with someone else.