I'm sneaking-in with an extra post [which wasn't in my original Push-Up Bra Blogging schedule] because the good people at Jenni Bowlin Studio Mercantile made me an offer I couldn't refuse ...
... if I issued a blog challenge to their forum members I could raise awareness of Push-Up Bra Blogging and my Save the Children fundraising efforts at the same time! So how could I say no?
|Click on image to view the full schedule - with links to the chapters available so far.|
- I add a Push-Up Bra Blogging-related prompt to their current list of challenges for April ...
- their forum members get to hear about my series and, hopefully, help me to gather-in the remaining 39% I need to reach £500!!
- then ... forum members who respond to my prompt in a blog post or online gallery, and add a link to JBS, then post a link to their finished response in this challenge thread on the JBS forum get entered into a prize draw to win a $25 JBS Mercantile Gift Card!
- anyone who leaves their link both on  the thread over in the forum AND  here on this post on my blog gets their name entered into the prize draw twice!
- Plus you can enter lots more challenges from their April list to gain lots of additional entries!
So ... let's quickly move on to the challenge itself!
* I'm happy for you ALL to join in with this prompt whether or not you wish to take part in the giveaway.
- If you've been following the Push-Up Bra series so far than this would make a fun, easy, very-little-thinking-or-preparation-involved blog post for you!
If you need some inspiration on how to answer the prompt - why not re-visit Chapter 2 'The McFly Approach Pt 2' where I list lots of ways that blogging can have a positive effect on us.
Then mybe you could respond with:
- a blog post sharing something positive blogging has brought to your life it might be serious ... or frivolous ... long .. or a single sentence ...
- a photograph of something representing your 'good thing' [maybe a group of friends you've met through blogging or a prize you won, a comment you received] and a few words of explanation ...
- or maybe a scrapbook page or art journal entry ...
And if you want to respond super-simply [but it won't count towards the giveaway] you could swing by my Facebook page and share your one good blogging thing there too.
OK then, while you get to thinking let me leave you with another reminder of my Save the Children fundraising ...
- I'm hoping to convert the many hours I've spent planning, researching and writing this free series [not to mention having to draw a push-up bra for my logo!] into at least £500 worth of aid;
- The series has had a few thousand page-views so far ... and 40 donations;
- 39 generous people [I made donation #1 of 38!] have helped me reach 61% of my target ...
- ... so now I need YOU, if you can, to DONATE JUST £1 to get me to my total!
- Just Giving is an established fundraising site and you can donate anonymously. Please consider helping.
- Thank you - you're amazing.