Hi, hi, hi.
I've got a scrapbook page to share today which is also my 3DJean Design Team project this month.
And it's a page which - to my eye - owes a little something to the 1980s courtesy of a combination of:
- some very fabulous graphic papers called 'Feu d'Artifice' by Infocrea [available from 3DJean here - they're all double-sided so make sure to click on each image to see the reverse.]
- ... and ... 30 packets of Monster Munch crisps! [a favourite snack from my 80s childhood ... and from 5 minutes ago too!]
[Which, BTW really do taste like I remembered them, even though for a while they didn't. Now their packing refers to a *new* *old* recipe! Hurrah. It's like the 25+ years in between never happened!]
And I have* 30 of them.
[OK, I *had 30 of them.]
There's you thinking I was just a greedy, unrefined, overly-nostalgic snack-obsessive ... and it turns out I'm actually on trend. Du jour no less. In with the 'in' crowd.
Before I go ...
- I just want to say a HUGE thank you to those who found time over the Easter weekend to donate to my Just Giving page where I'm raising money for Save the Children.
- You, and the generous people before you have helped me reach £218.87 - which is 43% of my £500 total. Now I can't wait for the moment I tip over that half-way mark!!! Thank you all so very much.
- If you're saving your donation until you hear more from the Push-Up Bra Blogging series ... then have your £1 ready on Thursday when I'll be sharing a really useful tip about 'what' you can fill your blog space with.