Because I'm nice ... and because I have even nicer shop-owning friends, I'm squeezing in another 'Going Postal' giveaway this week!
This is for anyone who's a little bit Air Mail inclined ...
|Click to visit The Ribbon Girl store.|
[They also gave me a bundle of my very own too... presumably to prevent me getting greedy and keeping the prizes for myself! Not that that could ever happen ...]
The Ribbon Girl, run by friends of mine, is an online haberdashery-shop-of-loveliness ... or, in their own words:
"The Ribbon Girl specialises in supplying small quantities of ribbon, twine, 'vintage' style lace and seam binding ribbon, tiny pom pom and ric rac trim, buttons, charms, Zva Creative pearl and crystal flourishes, wool felt squares, embellishments, mulberry flowers and accessories to card makers, crafters, scrapbookers and cake decorators."
To find out more about them you can visit them at:
- The Ribbon Girl online store and
- The Ribbon Girl blog where there are regular giveaways and challenges.
HOW TO ENTER:
To be in with a chance of winning 1 of 5 bundles of Air Mail Divine Twine you'll need to:
- Visit The Ribbon Girl store and have a mooch around and then ...
- Once you've gorged on the haberdashery pretties ... come back to me and leave me a comment mentioning another item they stock which has caught your eye. [There'll be something. Lots of somethings in fact!]
- The deadline for entries is 1pm [UK time] Saturday August 13th.
- I'll then pick 5 winners at random from a list of names and announce winners on Sunday 14th August.
- ALSO mention an interesting occupation of someone you know! [eta: just the most interesting you know, I don't mind what it is!]
OK ... Now go! Run toward that haberdashery [just give me two seconds to get out of your way before mowing me down!].
- I'll be back here tomorrow with something - shock - not postal related! [Yet, now I think of it ... it does have the words 'Air Mail' on it somewhere if that counts?!]
- And I'll be back on sunday for July's installment of My Month in Numbers. [Which you're also welcome to join in with! ... But you'll have to use your own numbers of course ... because why would you use mine? That's just weird ...]
- Don't forget to check the Going Postal Pinterest board which has bulked up during this week - you all seemed to hit your posty groove at the same time!
- And do keep your posts coming, remember you DO NOT need to make anything new, or anything at all for this. As long as it's related to mail and links back to here, it's fine!