I'm delighted to bring you the first giveaway in the 'Going Postal' series. And doubly delighted that it's from the super-talented Mollie Johanson of Wild Olive:
Wild Olive etsy shop from which she sells her adorable stitching patterns and printable designs.
The first item you can win is a PDF embroidery pattern for Mollie's Teeny Tiny Commemoratives - the cutest postage-themed projects imaginable!
"Commemorative Stamps are always fun to collect, but they are even more fun to stitch! Especially when they are teeny, tiny, and cute!
There are twenty Teeny Tiny Commemoratives included: Crayons, Piggy Bank, Suitcase, Coffee/tea, Flower Pot, Cake, Bowling, Jewel Necklace, Cowboy Boot, Tree, Letter, Thread Spool, Game Controller, Egg Cup, Chocolate, Book, Pear, Pennant, Football (American!), and Valentine.
4-page PDF has a cover sheet with instructions/tips, 1 page of color suggestions, 1 page of patterns and 1 page of patterns reversed."
If stitching's not your thing then how about getting your hands on the equally sweet Teeny Tiny Commemorative printable designs:
"Commemorative Stamps are always fun to collect, and both kids and adults will enjoy adding some printable stamps to some teeny tiny mail!
This printable PDF file contains 1 page of Teeny Tiny Commemoratives, 1 page with an envelope template, and 1 page of little lined notes. Print as many or as few as you need, and never run out!"
Either of these would make a super-sweet addition to your postal-themed stash... so let me tell you how you can get your hands on them:
HOW TO ENTER:
- hop over to the Wild Olive etsy shop, have a browse around, and then ...
- hop back here and leave me a comment to say which of Mollie's other designs has stolen your heart [I'll guess there'll be lots of heart-stealing going on!].
- Then - make it clear if you would prefer to win the embroidery patterns or the printable stamps - or if you'd like a chance to win either.
- The deadline for entries is 1pm [UK time] Saturday August 13th.
- I'll then pick 2 winners at random and announce winners on Sunday 14th August.
- If you send me a project to pin to the Going Postal Pinterest board, I will enter your name in the draw twice - doubling your chances of winning [just remind me of that either when you enter, or later on after you've linked me to your project].
Mollie has been extra-generous with us and is offering us all a 15% discount on everything in her store for the duration of Going Postal!!! [Valid until 14th August]. All you need to do is enter the code: POSTAL when you make your etsy order!
So now all those extra designs which stole you heart can now be yours for less!
OK then,I'll be back soon with more postal projects, until then let me just say a big THANK YOU to Mollie for her generosity and a big GOOD LUCK to you in entering the giveaway!