As promised here's mine. You might have thought that having set the questions I would've had an easier time answering them .... 'twas not so ...
1. Everyone knows that I am usually the quiet one in social group situations but you'd never guess that I'm not really that afraid of official public speaking.
2. I'm proud to admit that I like the scent of Guerlain 'Idylle' perfume but my guilty pleasure is the smell of my cheap Aldi lipglosses which remind me of when I was a little in the 70s!
3. I'm inspired by Andrew Miller, so much so that I often have to pause after reading a line to digest its perfection, and it surprises me when I realise that I've only actually read 2 of his novels.
4. I'm always within arms reach of a notebook but I'm never likely to stop wanting to buy a new one... or two ... every now and again:
5. I've got lots of lovely garden plants and a very sweet 4x6ft greenhouse but I've always wanted my very own botanical hothouse [plus my very own botanical hothouse keeper to take care of it!]:6. I tried to mount the curb while cycling, with a preoccupied mind and it all ended in tears, A&E and x-rays:
7. If I never finish my current library book 'The Procrastinator's Handbook' [which I've already had to renew once] it will be a joke. Literally. As in: I say, I say, I say would you recommend 'The Procrastinator's Handbook'? .... I don't know ... I never got round to reading it ...
8. I didn't realise how by simply buying a laptop and installing wireless internet access my life would change so much and now look at me, I'm here talking to you for a start! 9. It's not that I don't like going to the cinema but I'd really rather find one which didn't mind me getting up, wandering about and generally fidgeting!
10. Doing housework makes me feel like Sysyphus.
11. Someone once told me that they couldn't have done it without me and then I cried on my way home!12. I'm happy to say that I know who I am - most of the time - and even when I forget, I know I'm still there somewhere. Waiting. Thanks for reading through these, they really were so very tricky to do!
If you feel like joining in and answering one / all of these questions yourself on your own blog, Facebook , on a layout, in a journal etc etc then please do - here's the link to my original set of questions.
So now you've read mine, what do you reckon? Could you have predicted any of those?
Or am I not who you thought I was? ;)