Please note the new end date!
And to everyone else ... come in, sit down ...
If you've popped your head around my Facebook page door in recent months you might have heard me trailing the return of my postal-themed series for ... oooh ... well ... for months now!
And, as I'm of the philosophical school of "promise little: do much" ... it's been eating away at me that I'd said it was going to happen and yet there was no concrete sign of it anywhere. But now there is! And that scratchy / breathy sound you can here is the combination of me crossing a big To Do from my list while breathing a sigh of relief!
If you're new here and you don't know what Going Postal is, let me quickly fill you in on the details ...
- It's a blogging series during which I indulge in my love of things postal related;
- It's craft projects and, in other years: giveaways, stories, photos and ideas;
- It's postage stamps, envelopes, postcards, memories ...
- It's me posting my ideas ... and other bloggers joining me with their own posty posts!
- It's starting next Monday! [16th Sept]
Here's how you can Go Postal with me:
- Start thinking of a way you can blog your own response the theme;
- Blog a story about a memorable correspondence;
- Blog a photo with a posty tale attached;
- Make something posty related and blog it;
- Think of any other creative way to play along!!
- I'll add it to the Going Postal Pinterest board [which currently has 755 followers ... so it might be a good way to attract some new readers to your site.]
Any questions, thoughts, ponderings and ramblings ... just let me know either here or on FB and I'll get back to you.
[Please note: I can't use the direct 'reply' function in the comments - but I will leave a general comment as a reply somewhere under yours!]
See you soon postal lovers.