I wanted to share another greetings card with you today but this time it's not one I've made, it's one I received.
[I'd better give you fair warning: as it's Valentine's Day today this post may contain some mild references to love + stuff ... so if you're in a delicate, indifferent and/or vengeful mood when it comes to that sort of thing ... you might be better off leaving this post and going to play some Tetris instead.]
There's a good possibility that today's card is the original source of my sunshiney-leanings and when I remembered I still had it, it led to a search for it beneath years worth of sentimental saved cards.
But eventually I found it:
Nothing at all.
We're almost half-way through both February and 'A Month of Sunrays' so, if you need to catch up:
- There's a list of all the posts in the series so far here [including the giveaway if you haven't already entered.]
- And the Pinterest board [which is a combinartion of posts you've all shared with me and inspiration I've found and pinned myself] is looking very bright and cheerful here.
- a few more crafting projects;
- at least one more attempt to get you to wear a tiny bit of yellow;
- a couple of home / interiors type posts; and ...
- a few special guests!