Anyone starting to feel sunny yet? Despite the snow.
If not, then I think the idea of winning this might just help you along your way ...
The Ribbon Girl is a fabulously well-stocked online shop filled with ribbony, buttony and embellishmenty goodness:
|Click to visit The Ribbon Girl|
One winner will receive a generous yellow [naturally!!] ribbon + embellishment kit:
How to enter the giveaway:
The Ribbon Girls themselves are just happy to send one of you this bundle of sun rays through the post ... but I'm going to set you a little creative challenge first. So ...
- To enter, leave a comment below this post sharing what you might be inspired to create with the kit if you won...
- It could be a sunny scrapbook page; a cheery card or you might even trim a T-shirt with yellow ribbon or swap the buttons on a cardigan for those in the kit.
- Whatever it is, share it in the comments so we can all feel inspired to get creating with yellow!
- Friday 24th February 8pm [UK time].
- Winner will be selected at random soon after and announced in the days following.
- Please make sure I can click your profile / or else leave me a link to your blog/Twitter etc so I contact you if you win. If I can't get in touch with you or, if the prize isn't claimed within a week of me doing my best to find you, I'll make another draw for a winning name.
I'll be back tomorrow with a sunshiny craft project which may or may not feature the words 'printer's tray' in the description.
See you then.