Thursday 24 May 2012

Card: The Key to Her Rejuvenation ..

Hi, hi.

Here's the last of my 3 handmade-but-rather-amusing-anyway cards which I've been sharing this week, and it's perhaps the naughtiest too:
Well, it's the naughtiest I've made so far ...
... while remaining on the right side of decent and legal, so I can still send it safely to someone through the post!
Supplies: Just like the other cards this week:
  •  the papers and vintage images are by Pion and are stocked by 3DJean;
  • the charms and twine are from The Ribbon Girl;
  • and the wording is from a pack of K&Co 'Words to Go';
  • the postmark is a rubber stamp I bought a long time ago ... possibly by Crafty Individuals [but don't hold me to that!]
Also:
  • if you missed the tutorial on how to make this 'sandwich board' style card - panic not - just visit this earlier post;
  • and if you're enjoyin the mix of vintage and humour ... then think about 'Liking' my Facebook page as that's where I'm posting some of the funny pages I happen upon when searching through my vintage book collection for Plundered Pages.
Speaking of which ....

I'll be back tomorrow with a look at the new Plundered Pages I've added to the shop  and also some news of a new range of kits which feature Plundered Pages too ...

See you then then.

Julie :-)

5 comments:

  1. I think you have been having fun with these cards - they have certainly bought a smile to my face. My goodies arrived on Tuesday - wow! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..or to have a frisk of her boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really loved seeing your cards this week. Did you mention about the postmark stamp, have I missed that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mention the postage stamp up there ^^^ under the supplies list - is that what you mean? I'm not certain who made it though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun one! Can't help but smile at the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.