[If you live near me - and don't feel like reading the whole post, please scroll down to the end where there's something you might want to get involved in for charity].
I've got news of a few new things today starting with this little card. And it really is a little one, an off-cut of a larger card that I cut down in size. BTW: that's a cotton reel it's sitting on, it's that small:
They're from a basket I keep on my desk and drop 'bits' into when I'm tidying away. Then, yesterday I needed to make a quick card to pop inside a parcel and just grabbed a few things that matched then stamped a greeting:
What do you say? Are you in? Fancy playing along again?
If you're new here you can see everything that was featured in the first Going Postal delivery here.
Same rules apply as last time, if you want your [new] postal-themed blog post pinning to the Going Postal Pinterest board, make sure to link to the series in your post and then let me know.
Not that anyone has to join me, I've got a few things ready to share on my lonesome!
So that's next week sorted, but before then:
- The latest issue of Papercraft Inspirations Magazine is out now and I have a celebratory card in this particular issue. And they're celebrating because it's the 100th issue! Happy Centenary Jenny + team! xx [Features for Papercraft Inspirations are actually responsible for most of the off-cuts and oddments in my scrap basket lately, leftovers from the articles I'll have popping up in future issues].
- And also the latest issue  of Creativity Magazine is available and there's quite a few bits and bobs of mine in there too.
- I'm currently writing a new class. Actually no, it's more like two new classes.
- The first is going to run along the lines of my other series: 'Tips For the Twitter-Curious' and 'Tips for the Design Team-Curious' [if you missed them 1st time round you can access the full content, free, by clicking the links] and is on a topic I think some of you will find useful ... especially as it's a topic raised by many of you from time to time ...
- you might have already seen it in the Evening Gazette, but journalist Sarah Dale [who once interviewed me about running online classes] is heading off on a charitable visit to a special needs school in Zambia in a few weeks. [You can read the story here];
- here's a list of what you can donate;
- what it doesn't really mention there - but what Sarah Tweeted about this week - was that she's looking for arts + crafts supplies - so I'm going to fill a box or two in the next few days.
- I thought you might want to too.
- You can post things but you can also simply drop a box off at the Borough Road Gazette Offices reception [before early/mid-June]- with your box marked 'Sarah Dale - Zambia'.
Right, that's enough from me. I'll leave you in peace.
Have a great weekend. See you next week for all things postal!