It's a touch earlier than I planned but welcome to another week filled with all things postal related!
Last summer my original Going Postal series consisted of 4 weeks of projects using postage stamps, envelopes and junk mail, lots of inspiration posts in between, blog readers contributing their own examples ... and some lovely prizes too [you can still visit all the posts on the Going Postal Pinterest board here].
Here's how you can get involved:
- Blog a new post inspired by anything postal related;
- If you won a postal-themed prize last year maybe you'd like to share a project you made with your prize?
- Or if you've been stuck for creative / blogging ideas why not take inspiration from whatever drops on to your doormat tomorrow morning?
- Somewhere in your post add a link to this series [you can link to this post, my blog in general or the Pinterest board];
- Leave me a comment / or tweet me directions to your post;
- I will visit your post then pin it to the board to share it with other postal-inspired folk;
- [The Going Postal board currently has 627 followers, so anything pinned there will get noticed by at least a few new pairs of eyes!]
If you don't have time for a full blog post or simply if you prefer it ....
- join in by sharing your postal related photos etc on my Facebook page.
What I'll be delivering this week:
All new examples of :
- card making and
- art journal pages - all using postal ephemera;
- some new postal themed Plundered Pages packs;
- and an exciting giveaway for anyone who likes postal-themed papers and rubber stamps!
See you tomorrow, bright and early for the first post of the series ...[pun intended].