If I've learnt anything from running the Going Postal series ... twice ... then it's that I'm not the only postal-ephemera-lover out there. The comments you've left and the projects you've contributed have proven, time and again, that I'm not alone!
So, with that in mind, I created a few postal-themed Plundered Pages packs to satisfy even the most ardent mail-admirers amongst us - and they're now available from my Etsy shop.
There's a large pack [which contains approx 100g]:
Ideas for using the packs:Both the images and the text inside these packs are perfect for:
- using on scrapbook pages documenting memorable mail stories - like those everyone's sharing in the Docrafts giveaway post comments;
- and pages featuring collections of correspondence, long-saved love-letters, stamp collections and other posty-pastimes and memories;
- greetings cards - especially the 'just a note ...' kind [my favourite ones to make];
- mail art, postcard swaps etc
- art journaling, collage ... and more ...
And I'm always interested to see what my customers make from the packs they choose and I pin any finished projects to my Pinterest boards.
So, if you want to see these packs in more detail, or the other themes I have in stock - then do drop by the shop today.
New themes heading to the shop next week:
- Harry Potter-esque [I'm seriously excited to have found lots of different illustrations which could have been lifeted straight from the Harry Potter books + films! Can't wait to share this one!!];
- various different summertime pack - just in time for holiday crafting and recording;
- and the British Countryside.
I'm going to be back tomorrow - after the Docrafts giveaway closes - to announce the winner, so I'll see you then ... I'm off now to cut up old books ... again ...