With only two days left before I lick my last stamp and send Going Postal off to the big post-box in the sky ... I have one final giveaway for you to enter. And it's a big one!
If you've been following this series you'll remember the XCut postage-stamp punch from yesterday's post and maybe also the postal themed set of Forever Friends acrylic stamps I mentioned in this cardmaking post.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSEDWell, the very nice people at Docrafts were so happy that many of you seemed to like these supplies as much as I did ... that they'd like to give you the chance to win them!
The full set of all 5 XCut Nesting Postage Stamp punches ranging from 1" to 3"!
Here's what you need to do ...
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
HOW TO ENTER:
- Leave me a comment on this post making it clear you want to win.
- That's it!
- If you'd like your name adding to the prize draw TWICE then ...
- In your comment also mention someone or something you'd like to send a letter/note to and why!
- It can be anyone ... even yourself ... just add it into your commment and I'll put your name in the hat twice.
- The deadline for comments will be 18:00 Thursday 18th August 2011 with the winner announced ASAP afterwards.
- Please make sure to check back here to see if your name was drawn as the winner. I too will make every effort to contact you - by clicking on your profile in your comment - so please make sure that it links to somewhere I can leave you a message.
Thanks for dropping by today and a huge THANK YOU to Docrafts for their generosity.
[And a special thanks to Katy!].